Hi, Key here.
Vdaddy, ever the lover of liberal lashing, is out of town on biz and unable to bask in the love until Thursday. Meaning, he has only peripherally caught whiff of the daisy chain that threw him over a mil in sitemeter.
In the mean time, I believe I will recognize excerpts of the love notes that rolled in last night. (Some of them, I must say, are a little up close and personal, so it's a good thing I'm not the jealous type.) Here's the top ten:
10. Wow... insanity is in now.
9. This is the best-written piece of absolute crankery I've read in years and years.
8. You write too well to not get some [mental] help for that anger.
7. Wow. You are a freak.
6. Is it just me or does anyone else here imagine that the author of this bilge looks exactly like Comic Book Guy?
5. Kudos to your diseased mind.
4. There's a force at work here and it may not be entirely human.
3. I don't know about you, but I found this kinda sexy in a behind-a-strip-mall-near-a-dumspter kinda way.
2. Bongwater. We are all Bongwater.
And the number one reason it feels good to be linked by Andrew Sullivan:
1. I have my genitals in my hand right now. And I, like Obama, loathe your kind. I loathe you so hard. So very hard and, umm, yeah, baby, yeah, oh...ohh oh so...so fugging hard, baby,...so...so..sooooooo haaaarrrrrdddd!
[In this guy's defense. I feel it too. That was hot writing.]
A few more shout-outs:
Honorable mention goes out to two commenters, Alyndra for her lengthy settlement statement, dividing the two parties in unamicable divorce. (Hey, it doesn't support Vdaddy's unity plan, but mucho creative, n'est-ce pas?) And the second mention goes to Jebediah Bertrand for longest comment in the thread, at 738 words (which is twice the length of this post).
Thank you all for playing. (And for those of you who are dying to know Vdaddy's reply to the many "projection" accusations, it was pretty simple....a bemused remark about recognition of gifted prose and superior hyperbole, I believe.)Posted by Velociman at October 28, 2008 8:10 PM | TrackBack